Thursday, January 03, 2008

One month later…

It’s January 2008! Happy New Year!

Progress report: Since I started the Biggest Loser Plan back in December, I have gone from 260 pounds to 243 pounds (and during the Holiday Season as well!).

2 pair of slacks I have not worn yet are now in my wardrobe rotation. All my other pants are baggy. I can fit into the suit I have not worn for two years, I wore jeans for the first time in two years and a suit I have not worn for two years now fits.

Wow, what a difference a month makes.

Physically, I run about 5-7 miles per day. If you were to tell me last year I would be regularly running 5-7 miles per day I would have laughed until I fell over dead. This week I have a goal of running 42 miles. 42 miles! Amazing.

My diet is going well. I had bad days on Christmas and New Year’s Eve but lost weight during that week anyway. I get up at 4:00 am and enjoy the day. It feels good to be doing this well.

No comments: