Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Nike+ Need Motivation?

I have been using Nike+ with my iPod in my workouts and it is such a great idea. Putting goals, challenges, accomplishments to help motivate people. I love it.



I particularly enjoy the challenges. I started a challenge for tomorrow called the “12 runs of Christmas.” In theory you would run 1 kilometer the first day, 2 kilometers the second day and so on until the 12th day you are running 12 kilometers.

I did not choose miles because that would be 78 miles in 12 days and I cannot do that… yet.

78 kilometers is still almost 49 miles. That is still a high goal in my book (considering I never ran 4 consecutive miles in my life before this year).

The purists will run the 1 kilometer on day 1 and 2 on the second day, but because I will not run on Sunday, I will be dividing mine out to 5 miles a day.

It will be a great goal.

http://nikeplus.nike.com/nikeplus/?l=all_challenges,553115208

No comments: