Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Progress report: 1-16-08

I have a secret. I have a bunch of new clothes and I did not have to spend 1 cent on purchasing them. No I did not buy them, I just opened my closet and found them just sitting there. They were collecting dust so I decided to start wearing them.

I have not been this excited or happy in quite some time.

Let me tell you what has been going on since my last post. That diet… excuse me, that lifestyle change I started in December, well, I am still following it. The Biggest Loser cookbook and plan are fantastic. I get hungry; I get cravings, but who doesn’t. I just haven’t succumbed to them.

I work out every morning. I run between 3-10 miles a day depending on the day of the week and I’m loving the Nike+ site and challenges.

Here are the one’s that I really enjoy:


You want an update? Here it is.
Weight: 236.2 (down 24.8 since December 1)
I’m not tired at all throughout the day.
I’m off caffeine and… here’s the best part…

I got home from work today and put on one of my soccer jerseys. This jersey used to fit pretty tight around the middle area and my arms were tight (just like all of my golf shirts). I put it on and my wife is absolutely amazed. The shirt is now baggy and the arms are loose.

I proceeded to try on all my clothes in my closet and it all fits: Pants, golf shirts, everything! Quite a great day!

No comments: