Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Day 2: the gym

I got up today at 4:50 am and actually drove to the gym. Life Time Fitness is a new gym for me so I am unaware where everything is located.

I got there, looked for the locker rooms for a while, finally found them and got ready. I got to my treadmill and started a similar program to what I did yesterday.

It was a 25 minute walk at 4 mph targeting 145 heart beats per minute. I did not read the censors correctly for the first 8 minutes and ended up walking at a 7% incline. I finally managed to correctly put my hands over the censor and had a good work out.

Today I had Dave Mathews Band because that was the only thing on my PSP memory card.

Going to a new gym I find it funny how difficult it is to find the important areas, say, like a bathroom. I could not find the bathroom to save my life and ended up waiting for an additional hour to get to the restroom at work.

On my way home from work today, I dropped by best buy to get myself an iPod Nano. This is my first iPod and I am only 5 years behind the times.

No comments: