Friday, December 30, 2005

My training group me

My training group met with our trainer last night and the result was me almost throwing up and not being able to walk up any stairs.

We started by doing some rope drills working on our footwork.  If you hit the rope you had to do push ups.  Luckily I only had to do two sets of push ups.  I’ve got good feet. ;-).

Next we did some lunges.  I felt my legs start to tear and the shaking and pain start to set in.  We did side lunges after that.  That was followed by some stretching and running exercises.

We ended by more footwork drills and throwing medicine balls against the wall.

I could barely drive home.  My legs were shaking all night and any amount of movement by my wife caused me to wake up because of the shot of pain from the legs.

I can’t walk.

I struggle getting in and out of my chair right now.

I hurt.

It was worth it but I hurt.

No comments: