Friday, March 21, 2008

Catch Up and Runs

So much to catch up on. The good news is: I have not fallen of the wagon. I still watch what I eat and I still work out every morning.
Things that have changed:

1. I have signed up for the Salt Lake Half marathon. The half marathon is April 19th and here’s a map of the run:

View Larger Map

2. I have officially retired from basketball after rolling my ankle yet again. I cannot be signing up for races and not be able to make them because of bad wheels. Here is a photo of my ankle a couple of days after:



3. My neighbor is running a race called the Wasatch Back. It is a 12 person, 179 mile relay race from Logan to Park City. One of his 12 teammates had to back out and he invited me to join the team. It looks pretty heinous but I am really looking forward to it.


View Larger Map

4. 219! I am not losing a lot of lbs but I am losing a lot of inches. It is wonderful.

5. The RSL Fun Run. Some RSL fans and I are virtually running to every MLS stadium on the continent.

1 comment:

Josh and Kristy said...

Wow, I didn't think you sprained it that bad, because you told me you are still running on it. Now with the picture I can't believe you are still running. I'm the same way, I love basketball but I don't want to hurt myself when I have signed up for the Wasatch Relay and the Ogden half marathon. Hey I just did 10 miles yesterday. I'm happy.